Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ok..Let's try this again!

Alrighty...well, it's nearly two years later and I think I'll take another stab at this blog thing. I REALLY want to have a successful family blog. I read lots of other blogs by my family/friends with all sorts of updates/pictures and I want one of our own! If you'll just standby while I try and figure the whole thing out, hopefully we can get off the ground pretty quick here.

To introduce, I am Miranda (or Randi). Andy is my sig other/boyfriend/fiancee/etc. I have two sons of my own, Mylo and Maxton. Mylo is 4 and Maxton is 3. Andy has two boys of his own. Tony is 9 and Andrew will be 8 next month. Together, we are a hot mess. Just kidding. We are a whirlwind of dirty, noisy, sticky fun and I hope you'll enjoy keeping up with us.
xoxo
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment