What a crazy December we have had. I've been battling with this stupid sprained ankle for six weeks now. Doing Physical Therapy hoping no surgery is required. No chance to slow down though. First, Andy and I attended the annual Christmas Party at my boss' home. Andy and I had a blast having a night out. There were fun Christmas games, a funny Christmas hat contest, and shots (eek!). Andy was the lucky DD and picture taker. Thanks, Hunny:) It was a great night with great people.
Next up, Mylo went on his big trip to Missouri w/ Nana to visit my sister and her family. Meanwhile, he missed his Christmas program at school. Maxton did his best, but had a tough time without his big bro at his side. He WAS able to bring it home with a techno version of Feliz Navidad. Always a favorite. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any good pictures of the Christmas program because I was consoling Max for a good part of it. It was precious just the same.
Back to the Missouri trip. After months of preparation, the big day was upon us. Mylo went on his first big airplane ride and on his first big stretch of time away from me. I know I had a harder time with this than he did. My sister, Jessica, brother in law, Stephen, and nieces, Deztini and Nezerae all showered him with attention. It was super cold in Missouri, but that didn't seem to bother him. There was a special trip to the Butterfly Palace, the Dixie Stampede, and Silver Dollar City. Mylo didn't even want to talk to me on the phone or Skype. Probably because he was having so much fun.
I'm so happy he's home :)
Mom and Mylo came home Christmas Eve and we had a wonderful Christmas.
Christmas evening, my boys, Andy and I went to my dad's for more Christmas fun and dinner. Papa even put together his trainset that he's had since I was little. The boys (especially Max) were in heaven.
Tony and Andrew headed to their Nana's house for more Christmas fun and get to spend some extra time with them during their Christmas vacation. Good times for everyone.
We hope you all had a beautiful Christmas too~
No comments:
Post a Comment