Tony's 4th grade teacher, Ms. Koile joined us during the ceremony and wrote this on Tony's certificate:
"Antonio is new to Catalina this year and we are so lucky to have him. He is one of those special students who is kind and thoughtful to everyone. I know his acts of kindness are genuine because I have observed them on several occasions when he doesn't realize I am watching. He regularly offers words of encouragement during Class Councils and shares personal experiences that help promote a positive classroom environment. He is also one of only a few steduents with perfect attendance this year! Thank you for making our class a better palce and keep up the great work!"
So awesome!!
Mylo is also now officially registered for school. He and I attended the Kindergarten Roundup and got all his registration papers completed, met a few Kinder teachers, and got a "homework" pack for him to complete this summer. Mylo was so excited to have"homework", he got right to work when we got home and is already nearly finished with the whole book! It's always fun to do homework with the big boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment