My sister visited from Missouri. Us girls had a great weekend full of shopping and the boys were SOO happy she was here.
These seem to be the only pictures I took with Jess in them. The rest of the time was filled with serious shopping.
Luckily, Mom, the boys, and I will get to go to BRANSON in August to visit Jess and her family! We are SO excited and she has lots planned for us!
Memorial Day weekend, we had a nice barbeque with Andy's family. The boys played outside in our little blow-up pool and slip and slide thing we got. Water is always fun for kids LOL
I other news, the new Karate session has started and Mylo is continuing with his yellow w/ black strip belt. Maxton decided join this session. He is in the white belt class and LOVING it.

No comments:
Post a Comment