Monday, August 13, 2012

First Day

School began this morning for Tony, Andrew, and Mylo. Tony is in 5th grade with Ms. Stradley. She is a very nice lady who already knows Tony from last year and is really excited to have him in her class this year.
Andrew is going into 3rd grade with Ms. Pallanich. We toured the classroom in Friday and it looks like Andrew is going to have a really fun year with a really sweet teacher! These kids are growing up too fast.
As for my Mylo, he's a big ol kindergartner in Ms. Trotter's class! It helps me that he is so excited otherwise, I would be more of a mess than I already am. This morning when we got to his classroom, Mylo told me that he didn't want me to leave. He didn't want me in the classroom, but waiting in the parking lot is cool. LOL!
Maxton and I are home today hangin out and waiting for all the boys to get home so we can hear all about the first day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment