Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Shumba

I am head over heels for my little Shumba dog. He is a rescue from the Arizona Pug Adoption and Rescue Network. He is five years old but thinks he is a newborn baby. He is crazy smart and full of personality! Shumba was his name when we adopted him. We were told it is an African word for lion. Shumba roars like a lion. Actually he screams like a baby when he gets excited, but lion sounds more ferocious. It's very loud, but still cute. I've taken him to the dog park so he can socialize a little more and maybe stop some of his "roaring". It has seemed to help! Mylo likes to go to the dog park and use the pooper scooper!

Shumba is such a cool addition to the family. All he wants is to be where Mom is and be held :). I love this crazy little dog!

1 comment: