I found a "Questions About Mom" list on a website and decided to ask Mylo. His answers were too cute. Thought I would share...
1.What is something Mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes Mom happy? When I hug her
3. What makes Mom sad? When I don't listen
4. How does Mom make you laugh? When she says something funny
5. What do you think Mom was like when she was little? a car player
6. How old is Mom? 13
7. How tall is Mom? 21 high
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do? Play with me
9. What does Mom do when you're not here? Laundry
10. If Mom was famous/on tv, what would she be? a dancer on Dancing w/ the Stars
11. What is Mom really good at? Playing board games
12. What is Mom not very good at? Video games
13. What does Mom do for a job? She's in charge for the Mayor at the hospital.
14. What's Mom's favorite food? Bologna sandwich
15. What makes you proud of Mom? When she works hard and works good
16. If Mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? on the life insurance commercial
17.What do you and Mom do together? Go to the store
18. How are you and Mom the same? We have the same voice
19.How are you and Mom different? Our jammies
20. How do you know Mom loves you? Cuz she always hugs me and kisses me.
21. What does Mom like most about Andy? he works
22. Where is Mom's favorite place to go? Target
23. What's your name? Mylo Robbie Amos
24. How old are you? 4
25. What's your favorite color? orange
26. Who's your best friend? Jade
27. What's your favorite animal? Giraffe cuz I never rode one before.
28. What do you want to be when you grow up? Work at the hospital and push the beds to the ambulance.
29. What's your favorite movie? Spookely the Square Pumpkin
30. What's your favorite book? Franklin in the Dark
31. What makes you happy? Eating fruit
32. What makes you grumpy? When my brother bugs me.
33. What's your favorite food? Grapes
34. What's your favorite song? DJ's Got Us Falling in Love Again
35. What's your favorite thing to do? Play cars
Oh my gravy, I almost died. These answers were all outta his brain. I had to break some of the questions down a bit, but he whipped his answers right out. SO FUNNY. Gonna have to try Max next and then quiz Tony and Andrew on Andy.
No comments:
Post a Comment